The general buildings planning layout pursued by Studio TI aims at the achievement of an extremely reliable and functional general technological system, with special care for maximum impact reduction related to environmental pollution and, in the end, a qualifying cost-benefits ratio. Particular attention is given to the proposed and adopted strategies aimed at buildings interconnected with the surrounding environmental conditions in order to achieve energy saving and CO2 emission reduction targets. All the main planning initiatives suggested, aim at a high-quality and sustainable building and environmental planning, that improve:
• Saving and rational use of primary resources (water, soil, natural fuels,…);
• Reduction of energy consumptions and use of renewable energies;
• Protection of the environment
• Healthiness of the environments;
• Living comfort for the occupants
Therefore, Energy Saving appears to be extremely important because the reduction of wastes represents the first efficient system for the restraint of costs and the achievement of greater competitiveness.